Forever

Forever
Artisan 6 digital scrapbook software

Digital Art is my passion

Digital Art is my passion

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Pass this kit Spring 2016 Collab Beginner

I’ve been keeping busy for the last couple of weeks working on a PixelScrapper Designer Challenge called “Pass the Kit” — it’s a collaborative kit design challenge where we add an element or paper and pass it on to the next person. We were assigned a color palette, and based on the colors we were given to work with, we chose to do a kit about Spring. We’ve designed things for 14 days, and now we’ve got a brand new kit for you to download! Pixel Scrappers Pass the Kit Spring 2016 Designer Challenge Here is the link to the first kit I designed with the Beginner Team Pass the Kit Spring 2016 Collaboration "SPRING HAS SPRUNG' for a https://www.pixelscrapper.com/ challengeyou may download this kit for FREE at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ohnmap5rs6lcr1w/AADT3z4FFf64lpoTbV2W6ZjHa?dl=0

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I think I'm caught up and can play with this today. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete